Monday, November 27, 2017

Fast update, Going to Adepticon!

Hey everyone, my Harlequins had to be put on pause for now for Adepticon.

Me and a friend are going to go as doubles, he is a Imperial only player and since i have 1 imperial army and he only has imperial we decided to go as imperial for doubles.

I'll be playing Sisters of Battle (Adeptus Ministorum).

Due to Chapter APprove being release in a week we wont have a list until then, tho i am working on my SoB now.

B.c the fast releases of Codex's and reading them, i've been a bit behind, the Craftworld Eldar codex and Tyranids came out and after digesting them we talked about Adepticon.

I will be posting army pics soon, tho i wont be posting to many lists options for a while, we need to practice.


BUT! I will have some practice BatReps for it!

Will update a bit more and faster soon. ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment